Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Greetings from Tena

Hello, Amalgamates!

I already know a few of you: the lovely and talented Cher, The Duck (thanks for the invite to join), and Travis. I have a special warm and fuzzy place in my heart for Travis. I met him before I started my blog, and he was my first visitor. And now we share a blogospace. How cool is that? I'm looking forward to reading everybody in this group.

As if I need another distraction... I am busy trying to finish my novel. Well, not all that busy. Either I have a very short attention span or possibly ADD. My posts will probably reflect that. I think I'll write about specific topics as the mood strikes.

How many people really read your blogger profile? I mean, you could say you've won a Pulitzer or that you're out on work-release and do people question it? I have mentioned my interest in astrology (in fact, I had a small astrology practice at one time) but I have never had anyone comment on it or question me. Are you interested in astrology or do you think it's just woo-woo? I have no attachment to the answer, one way or another. I'm just curious.

6 comments:

cher said...

i listed myself as a fulltime cougar in my profile. hahaha. non-profit, of course.

yes, i normally do read a persons profile if they visit my blog and leave a comment.

Phats said...

Hi Tena welcome aboard :) look forward to reading your posts

Tena Russ said...

Cher, I read your profile so I know of your cougar status.

phats (love the name): Thanks! I look forward to reading your posts as well.

Rocketstar said...

Nice to meet you Tena.

Astrology, woo hoo in my book. I come from the "Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof", as Carl Sagan said.

JM said...

I'm sure no one has read my profile.

Tena Russ said...

I'm sure no one has read my profile. Angel, I'm on it. Backatcha real soon.

Hi Rocketstar. Just asking.

Amalgamation - The merging of many things to form one.

What's this blog all about? See the first post
.